What follows are initial understandings about the 23 lights. These understandings offer an insight into the lights, and will help you see which ones are important to you.
Why are these particular lights singled out? It is because these are the lights most prevalent across human history.
As for the order of the lights, there is a natural order into which each one fits:
• The Starter Lights
• The Development Lights
• The Higher Lights
The descriptions of the 23 lights follow a pattern of:
• General understandings about each light
• Early understandings about the shadow light
The Shadow Light is the undeveloped aspect of each light. Or the consequences of not enough light, or even no light at all.
Personal development could be seen as the journey out of Shadow Light into The Lights.
The 23 Lights
1: The Starter Lights
• Divine: The Sanctified Light
• Dawn: The Light of Awakening
• Bright: The Light Of Clarity
• Laser: The Light Of Breakthrough
2: The Development Lights
• Beacon: The Light Of Guidance
• Reflective: The Light Of Contemplation
• Brilliant: The Uplifting Light
• Shining: The Light Of Happiness
• Shimmering: The Dancing Light
• Dazzling: The Light Of Virtuosity
3: The Higher Lights
• Luminescent: The Light Of Lights
• Incandescent: The Unstoppable Fire
• Iridescent: The Light Of Originality
• Emanatory: The Light Of Presence
• Illumination: The Light of Wisdom
• Ultra Violet: The Light Of Transformation
• Diamond: The Light Of Values
• Mystery: The Light Of The Unknown