The 23 LiIGHTS are fascinating things.
Each LIGHT has it’s own
It’s own Inner World.
Yes. It’s possible to make a mental connection to each light.
But the most effective and direct means of connection is through MEDITATION and IMAGERY.
The magical world of Pictures. Pause. Senses.
Visiting one of the 23 LIGHTS is like going on a journey to a special place.
A place you will never forget.
That’s why I have created MEDITATIONS that will guide you into and out from each LIGHT.
These unique Imagery Journeys will provide you with:
- A Transformative Experience
- An Enhanced Sense of Well Being
- A Greater Feeling Of Calmness
- Bucketfuls of Inspiration
- Personal Liberation
There are 46 Meditations
- 23 JOURNEYS into the world of the THE LIGHTS
- 23 JOURNEY out of the SHADOW LIGHTS
YOUR PERSONAL TOUR GUIDE
I will be your tour guide as we journey for example:
- First Light At The Taj Mahal (DIVINE Light)
- The Awakening At Mount Fuji (DAWN Light)
- Blessings at The Spa and Sanctuary (SOFT Light)
- The Ceremony of The 12 Candles (GLOW)
- The Glade Of A Thousand Dewdrops (GLISTEN)
Why might you want to go on an IMAGERY JOURNEY?
- Because you want to fulfil your potential (MYSTERY)
- Maybe you no longer are LIT UP like you used to, and have stopped doing the things you love. (GLOW)
- Perhaps your MIND has been dulled, by boring repetitive work. (BRIGHT)
- What if you have lost your FOCUS through lack of direction? (LASER)
- It could be that you no longer STAND OUT from the crowd. Maybe through a loss of confidence.(SHINING)
- It’s possible that the INNER FIRE has been subdued. And you can no longer feel passionate about what you do.(INCANDESCENT)
Each week I host Meditation and Imagery Journey sessions, that are designed to help you switch on your LIGHTS.
Head over to the EVENTS to see whats coming up.
So if there is anything you would like to know either:
Option 1: CALL ME ON – (UK Callers): 077897 56425
(Outside UK) : +44 77897 56425
Option 2: Or fill in the form below. You will then receive an invitation from me, via email or phone, to arrange a time to speak.